As Cadastral Surveyors we’re responsible for maintaining the integrity of New Zealand’s cadastre – that’s the boundaries (new and old) that define our properties.
Surveys are required to plan and construct residential, rural, commercial, and industrial land developments, storm water and sewerage systems, roads, railway lines, rapid transit systems, buildings, bridges, tunnels, canals, dams, pipelines, mines, etc., and to monitor the movement of land and structures both during construction and after.
Sound a little complicated? Leave it to us. Our professional surveyors are fast and efficient, and they also know the critical importance of accuracy.
Using the latest technology and equipment, we provide a high standard of surveying services including:
- Topographical surveying and site mapping
- Aerial surveys – Drone (UAV) surveying
- Laser scanning – 3D data capture
- 3D point cloud generation
- Land transfer survey for urban and rural subdivision
- Resource consent applications for subdivision
- Boundary definition and pegging
- Unit title subdivisions
- Legalisation surveys
- Lease surveys: BOMA rentable area measurement
- House set-out surveys
- Civil construction set-out surveys
- Precise monitoring surveys
- Hydrographic surveys